John Curtis has lost the affection of his own office supplies. They did, however, leave these clues for him to find them:
- I’m tired of supporting you, so I’m rolling out. I’m checking into #5-48.
- I needed a clean slate and clear my head. I went to see Dr. Schreiner.
- You’ve been pointing your fingers at me all day, and I had to ESC for a while. So I decided to take some time off and relax.
- You’re the big cheese, yet I never get any for myself. I’ve scampered off to scavenge for my share in cooler climates.
- I’m sick of you walking all over me. If you wish to you have me back, ask the Genie.
- We don’t share the same taste in music, I prefer to jam out with Garcia.